The snapshot you created was a CSV file snapshot, and the dataset contains multi-line values like SQL statements. Currently, the format of the CSV snapshots is rather not appropriate for this kind of data.
We are planning to develop the format of the CSV snapshots in consideration of:
– Ability to contain below as column contents
– Field delimiters ( , | : )
– Line separators ( \n @@ )
– Quote characters ( ” ‘ )
– Escaping characters ( \ )
– Compatibility to Hive all versions
– Compatibility to Spark’s CSV outputs
Thanks for your contribution.
By the way, you can proceed with Hive snapshots if you want to deal with multi-line values.